Nominations are open for the 2019 Prometheus Awards, honoring Iowa’s top technology companies and leaders
Each spring, the Prometheus Awards presented by LWBJ brings together nearly 1,000 Iowa leaders from technology, business, education and government to celebrate our state’s technology achievements and recognize the year’s leading innovators.
We invite you to nominate deserving companies and individuals, then to join us for the gala awards celebration, next April.
Nominations must be submitted by February 1 2019. Self-nominations are encouraged.
Award categories include:
• FinTech & InsurTech Company of the Year
• AgTech & BioTech Company of the Year
• Manufacturing & Technology Company of the Year
• Software Development Technology Company of the Year
• IT Service Provider Technology Company of the Year
• Startup Technology Company of the Year
• Creative Technology Solution of the Year
• Best Technology Company Culture
• CEO of the Year
• CIO/CTO/CISO of the Year
• Emerging Leader of the Year
• Technology Company of the Year – Small/Medium
• Workiva Large Technology Company of the Year
Nominations may be submitted in more than one award category, and companies do not have to be a member of TAI to apply or to win.
For more information, please visit www.technologyiowa.org/nominations