LWBJ is one of the Midwest’s leading CPA, business advisory and M&A firms. We deliver a broad range of tax, accounting, consulting and investment banking capabilities to serve businesses and individuals.
Our partners bring a wealth of Big Four experience to the table, as well as direct, hands-on involvement in all engagements. The entrepreneurial experience of partners and key staff enables us to understand and appreciate the issues facing small- and middle-market businesses and the individuals and families who own them. The continuity of our staff facilitates long, productive client relationships. And the depth of our in-house intellectual capital enables us to provide more timely, responsive client service.
By size, LWBJ ranks in the top one percent of CPA firms, nationwide, and has been honored as a G400 firm by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Our G400 status facilitates direct communication and collaboration with accounting industry leaders and peers, thereby enhancing the services we provide to our clients.
Through the practical experience of our business advisory and investment banking teams, we are well positioned to help clients achieve their goals. We have advised on billions of dollars in transactions. We comfortably collaborate with attorneys, bankers, CPAs and other trusted client advisors. And we hold ourselves to the highest industry standards.
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board. We operate under PCAOB guidelines and are registered to perform audits of publicly traded companies. Most local and regional CPA firms are not subject to these standards.
- FINRA Broker-Dealer Regulations. Investment banking services are conducted through StillPoint Capital, member FINRA / SIPC, Tampa FL.
- Industry Specializations. We better serve our clients by developing key industry specializations, with many of the firm’s professionals having practical C-level experience in technology, communications, professional and business service industries.
We would welcome the opportunity to work with you.
Firm Memberships and Affiliations
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)
- Financial Regulatory Industry Authority (FINRA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Center for Audit Quality
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
- Forensic and Valuation
- Government Audit Quality Center
- National Peer Review Committee
- Private Company Practice Section
- Public Company Audit Firms
- Tax Section
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Corporate Growth
- Member, Minneapolis Chapter
- Member, Kansas City Chapter
- State of Iowa
- Association of Business & Industry
- Renew Rural Iowa
- Technology Association of Iowa – event sponsor of the annual Prometheus Awards, recognizing Iowa’s top technology companies
- Greater Des Moines
- Capital Crossroads, Capital Corridor
- Cultivation Corridor
- Greater Des Moines Committee
- Greater Des Moines Partnership